Thursday, February 12, 2009

She's Full of Personality...And Then Some!

Madeline is going through a phase (I hope) right now where she at least claims she doesn't like to have her diaper changed. I think it's more about obstinacy than anything, but whatever.
She was due for a diaper change yesterday afternoon when we were playing some computer games (one of her favorite pastimes), so we finished the one we were on, and I told her I was going to send a quick email, and then we were going to change her diaper.
About a minute later, I was plunged into total darkness as Madeline turned off the light, which she can now reach (!), and shut the door. She then triumphantly exclaimed, and I quote: "You'll never change my diaper now!!!"
I nearly busted a gut laughing.
But we did change her diaper.

3 comments:

lizS said...

LOL! that's hilarious! i've never heard anything like that one before! what a very problem solving type of girl. good luck with that one!

Giulia said...

very typical, my dear!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! Maybe she wants to use the potty! I think she is adorable!

Corrina Dea said...

Oh my goodness!!! I feel for ya sista' because Addie is being difficult too and she's talking more but I couldn't imagine hearing her same something like that to me.