Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just so you know...

I'm not even going to TRY to catch up with all the stuff I should have blogged about in the past five months. Suffice it to say we had a big trip to the Netherlands and Belgium with my parents in April that was absolutely wonderful. If you want to see pictures, go to my husband's Facebook page. We also did a day trip to London one Saturday. And my sister Karen came for a quick visit as part of her whirlwhind Europe tour. Other than that, general "life" stuff has filled our days. Sorry to those of you who haven't completely given up on me, but you're just going to have to live with not knowing what transpired for five months of my life. I'm sure you'll survive.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Glad to see you back. I thought you had left the blogging world behind. Anyway, looks like you had a fun holiday. Madeline is quite the daredevil I can't believe she did the zip line. Kaleb is a very careful child and probably wouldn't have gotten near it.