Tuesday, May 6, 2008

20-something?

Not anymore!


Yes folks, it's true. I have (finally) left my 20s behind me. Not that they weren't good years; it's just that 30 somehow sounds more "sophisticated." The big day was the 19th of April (yes, I'm behind in posting...again!). We didn't do anything too exciting, but Bill did get me a cake. You'll notice Madeline has her fork poised and ready, and is focused and pointing right to the object of her desire. You can almost hear her little thoughts saying "CHOOOC-LATE!" Sigh. She has her mama's sweet-tooth.

2 comments:

lizS said...

congrats on the big three-oh!! i've still got a year left, and i'm going to enjoy every minute of that last year in my twenties!! and london looked amazing! to actually be able to see all the stuff we yanks have always heard about must be so much fun! i'm glad you get to live it up so much. keep on having all that fun, but don't forget to tell us about it! miss ya!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you... Happy birthday to you! Hope you had a great day. And your right, 30 sounds so more grown up (just think what it will sound like when you get to say 40 like me ~ I turn 40 this year). HAPPY BIRHTDAY