Monday, November 9, 2009

Chocolate World



Today my friend Charlotte and I took our kids to Cadbury World in Birmingham for a day out. Charlotte had some vouchers she wanted to use before they expired, and I'd never been. It's almost a two-hour drive from Peterborough, but hey, for chocolate...

It had some neat displays explaining both how chocolate is made and the beginnings of the Cadbury company. It also had lots of chocolate. And a playground.

For those who haven't heard me talking about all of Madeline's various friends before, Tyler is the only other kid in our church here who's Madeline's age. They have a lot of fun together, and Madeline really likes "baby" Liberty, too. So it was nice to be able to all go together.

The kids had a good time, although we were grateful for the portable DVD player in the car. And that we actually managed to get all three car seats in the back of my Astra!

I should have taken more pictures, but oh well.

3 comments:

lizS said...

you have been busy!! i just got all caught up, and boy, am i jealous! especially the day at cabury's....lol!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Hey Sis Vancleave! it's Sarah (Nickel) moore from the mission! I found you through Amy's blog.

Paris and Disney...wow.

Maria said...

Hey you, how are things going? I hope all is well. You haven't posted in a while. Thinking of you.